Re: FTP-TLS

Sorry i cant be of more help. But this is what we do.

We have an all windows (all flavors) environment and an all linux data
center
(print,file,web,collaboration,email,a-spam,a-virii,backups,sql...etc. we
like pain...its good for us).

After checking out how do we want to share the server with the clients,
we settled for ssh (w00t!?)

Yeah,  winscp is just as annoying as cuteftp, it looks the same, it can
do edit-on-server (a fad, of course) and, it doesnt have the funny stuff
ftp has.

Contra: Its a bitch to chroot a ssh server and keep your admin setup,
but its doable.

So there.... i recomend you dump ftp.