Re: Remote server management

I've used BayTech hardware for several years now with good success. IP
accessible console (serial) and remote power control. They've saved many
a trip to a remote location. There's a series of different ones with
different abilities. baytechdcd.com is their website.

Again, not sure about BIOS control, but that'd be a concern of the
motherboard itself as well as any remote access.

Hope this helps.