Re: Problem with rare cases where browser seems to use HTTP 1.0 instead of 1.1

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 02:48, Stefan Neufeind wrote:
> well, it's a server on the internet. Neither is the webserver itself
> connected by a proxy nor is the person connecting to the server
> connected using a proxy. That's what really strikes me.

Given that you stated that two clients on different ISPs have the same problem
at the same time it seems to eliminate the possibility of a proxy.

The chance of two windows machines independently having the same bug at the
same time seems rather low, so it seems likely to be the server at fault.  I
suggest writing a script to use wget (or some similar tool) to repeatedly get
the page in question and archive the results.  Try and reproduce it on a
Linux machine.