musirc4.71.exe - firewall question

Hello all,

My personal firewall gives me a message that musirc4.71 is trying to create a listen port through 6667.  It is attempting every 2 minutes...

I believe it is an IRC port.

I searched in google and couldn't find anything about musirc4.71.exe.

I think it is an irc backdoor.

Does anyone know what it is (it is not an musirc app like musirc4.6).

Anyway, I blocked it from connecting and I am trying to delete the file. I succeded and even put it in quarentine - but it keeps recreating itself.

How can I get rid of it - or find the source that is recreating it?

Thanks much

Do you Yahoo!?