Re: amavisd-new and clamav for woody???

Hi Peter,

I'm using these apt-sources on my production filterboxes:

deb http://people.debian.org/~aurel32/BACKPORTS woody main
deb http://people.debian.org/~hmh/woody/ hmh/amavisd-new/

Both have amavisd-new, the first one also has clamAV and spamassassin.

They work great, new updates are released shortly after they become
available in sid.

Teun