Debian-based hosting needed

Hi all,

I need to move my email and web server to somewhere that's not behind my
ADSL connection.  Obviously I am a big Debian fan, however all the
server hosting companies I can find are using RedHat or that Sun sh*t.
;)

Can anyone recommend a company?  Hardware requirements are pretty basic,
and once the server is installed, we will manage it ourselves.  All we
need from this company will be connectivity and the box itself.  Backup
would be something we'd think about if the price was right.  Oh yeah,
price is important as well.

Thanks,

Antony

--