Exim4 and Reverse Lookup Delay

Hello everyone,

i have a problem with my exim4-4.20. The installed configuration
is exim4-4.20 and bind9 on woody. The machine is hosted by a big
german hosting company. Now i want to send mails via this exim4 smtp.
But anytime i connect exim4 needs at least 90s to accept mails. I guess
that´s the time needed to make a reverse lookup. Is there any possiblity
to have a wrong bind configuration which leads to this problem ?
(If i try the same connect from my university account it needs only
1 second )

Thanks in advance,
Rüdiger Pryss