Re: Debian Co-location in USA

hi,

why don`t you choose germany for an co-location ?
german connections are one of the best in global connectivity.

our servers were hosted by GATEL / Frankfurt.
you get your own debian box with an uplink 10/100/1000 whatever you need
for an good price.

our hoster is aixit.com
they are professional and very competent with debian.

mail your wishes to info@aixit.com i am sure that they have an solution
that fits your needs.

best regards,

sebastian