Re: running two database on the same box

On 2 Jul 2003, Shri Shrikumar wrote:

> I just wanted to check if there were any problems running mysql and
> postgresql together in a production environment.

Not that I've noticed -- but then I use mysql quite extensively, and
postgresql only very sparingly on one of my servers.
There could quite possibly be conflicts that I haven't yet encountered,
though.  YMMV.
msw@startext.demon.co.uk                      http://startext.demon.co.uk/
GPG pub key : 8D6B948B  ECC6 D98E 4CC8 60E3 7E32  D594 BB27 3368 8D6B 948B