sshd owns mysql?

Hey, it is somehow offtopic but, i may be onto something here that can
help everyone....

As per top, mysqld show user=sshd ... obviously the mysql executable is
uid=root and as per ps aux, safe_mysqld is uid=root and mysqld (spawned
by safe_mysqld) shows as uid=root....

Now, what worries me is that top is showing mysqld uid=sshd, it looks
pretty ugly to me. Does anyone know of any exploit regarding ssh+mysql?

Mysql is not too important a service for me though, thats why im not too
saavy in it. If you guys could check for similar behaviour in your boxes
id be indebted (its a manner of speech! ;)

--
Alex <alex@co.com.mx>
Step One Group