Apache config database generated

Dear List,

I was wondering if there are tools/libs which handle the complete
apache config with all it's directives etc.. I found some apache
virtual host tools which can add <virtual hosts:80> but no tools/libs
which can do the whole thing except Webmin but that's not something I
can use.

As Apache is the most used Webserver in the world, there must be some
good opensource libs/tools there for it's configuration file. Some
CPAN modules handle httpd.conf but those still require me to write
a lot for just parsing the file.

Maybe I'm just lazy.

Best regards,

Maarten