Random slight html-errors with latest Apache 1.3.x and mod_ssl

Hi,

hope not to be too far OT. But it's a typical ISP-question ... so
excuse if MIGHT be OT.

does anybody have (or had) a similar problem than me? When using http
everything works fine, but with https I randomly get html-errors
(like "Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" in front of the beginning <html>-
tag). Unfortunately these errors are randomly, occur with various
applications / situations and occur both in Internet Explorer and
Opera.

Anybody had something similar? I read through the forums - but the
"normal" two entries disallowing ssl-connection-reusage (or what was
it) with Internet Explorer and Netscape are already in the httpd.conf
(as proposed on several websites - to workaround buggy IE-
implementations). This doesn't seem to help.

If anybody could generate a testcase that would surely help a lot but
unfortunately the problems are randomly.

Yours sincerely,
 Stefan