Re: Content filtering proxy 2

On Thursday 15 May 2003 23:57, Kay-Michael Voit wrote:
> I've no idea why my last message was empty... Sorry... So again...

Funnily, kmail showed the message just fine. It seems to delete all empty
lines up to the first line of the body with some content.

> I'm looking for a content filter proxy solution for filtering porn and
> violence from websites.
> I don't like filtering, but I'm forced to install it...

squid has some options, but as I never used them I can't say how far you can
get.

I guess for this filtering stuff to work properly, much maintenance is needed
-> it will be $$$, either in manpower, or in license fees for a commercial
product.

-- vbi

--
random link of the day: http://fortytwo.ch/sienapei/jubaibah