Re: Which (simple) Wiki?

Hi Dominic,

At the moment I prefer phpwiki (http://phpwiki.sourceforge.net/).  Because
of  the PHP/Mysql/Apache combination easy to install and maintain. Very
simpel but powerfull set of "tags".

I used Twiki (http://www.Twiki.org) )for some time and thats just a little
bit over the top for me, and their download policy is a little bit annoying
(is it a real GPL?). You have to request for the program. You cant download
it directly. It has an impressive number of features though.

Take care,

Bob