Re: Which webmail do you prefer? Why?

Tomàs Núñez Lirola <tomas@asertel.es> wrote on Tue, 6 May 2003 11:24:55 +0200:

> Thanks for the info.
> Now I wonder why IMP3 have not a testing package... Would it be safe to use
> it?
> However... Is there any better web based mail?
> Which webmail do you prefer? Why?

You don't need no package for IMP. Just download and install it from the
Homepage (horde.org). It won't mess up your system because it's only PHP.
I'm not really happy with it but it's the only webmail that works with
my configuration and complies with my requirements (free, Maildir/IMAP
support). If anybody has a suggestion what to use I'd be happy to hear
your comments. I need an Webmail that works with Maildir or if this
isn't possible with IMAP. IMP is a bit to overloaded in my opinion.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards
Dominik Schulz