Re: Help een dwerg

On May 2, 2003 01:31 am, Tarragon Allen wrote:

> On Fri, 2 May 2003 02:42 pm, Cameron Moore wrote:
> > MUAs that don't suck (or ones that just suck less[1]) have a
> > "reply-to-list" feature so you can reply to whoever you want to
> > regardless of what the stupid reply-to tag says.
>
> Funny you should mention it, KMail actually does have this option, it's
> just not on the default toolbar. Fixed. Thanks for the tip!

That's awesome thanks for letting us know that you found it, I would never
have looked.  I was always right-clicking on the list address and then
selecting "reply to".

--
Fraser Campbell <fraser@wehave.net>                 http://www.wehave.net/
Brampton, Ontario, Canada                                 Debian GNU/Linux