Re: debian friendly unmanaged hosting joints?

Sounds great, I'm all for it.

It almost gives me a sad feeling that the "common" people think RedHat IS
Linux.. or that only RedHat has possible support.

Could it be that we have another marketing giant on our hands (besides
Microsoft)... naah, just kiddn'.