Re: xfs vs jfs performance

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:36, Marcel Hicking wrote:
> > I know reiser had some problems earlier, but it's had more time
> > to knock the bugs out and seems fine to me now. I know XFS and
> > JFS have a longer history than reiser, but not on Linux, where
> > they are relative newbies.
>
> Still no quota support? Haven't checked recently, I admit,
> though.

There are patches for Quotas floating around.  However they are not always
updated as often as you would like.  So you may not be able to run the latest
kernel with them, or you may not be able to run the latest ReiserFS
performance patches with them.

They are actively working on this, hopefully it will all be properly solved
soon.