100% Debian based Cyber-Center in Strasbourg

Hello,

Curently I am in creation of my Cyber-Center in Strasbourg,
which is origialy only for Internet and Office...

But now I am interested in Net-Games...

Not only some Game-Servers. I like to use Linux-Game too.
Are there some like 'Counterstrike'...

I like to install my own Game-Server on a Athlon 1400 with
512 MByte which must server up to (very rar) 30 Clients in
the local 100 MBit LAN.

Oh yes, I have found only Action-Net-Games for WinSuck
(Server maybe on Linux) but no Linux-Clients...

Are the Games only in english or are ther some in german
and french (very important for the French-users :-P ) ?

Thanks for any informations...
Michelle