Re: Gaming server

Hi Tod,

before anyone can answer that question they need to know:

1. What type of game
2. How much players will play on the server
3. Is it hosted multiplayer lan or multiplayer on internet

So you can say yes i have experience with it but i cannot answer your question
because CPU/memory/bandwith requirements are differtent for each game.

Grtnx,
    Robbert Helling,
    Netgamez Network administrator.

p.s. sorry for the s*ck* webmail ads :)