Re: File too large ??

Hi Jeremey,

Thanks for your reply.
I just got back in after the weekend.

I have the system output to the questions you've asked.
I hope this sheds some light I'm still not sure as to why I'm getting the error,

No this is not under NFS.
I didn't install the system but I know it's Potato with an upgraded Kernel.

uname -mpsr
Linux 2.4.18 i686 unknown

dpkg -l fileutils
ii  fileutils      4.0l-8         GNU file management utilities.

mv --version
mv (GNU fileutils) 4.0l
Written by Mike Parker, David MacKenzie, and Jim Meyering.

Thanks kindly
Best Regards
Rudi.