pppstats and console...

Hello,

last year I have seen, that it is possibel, to run a program like
pppstats on a VC without login, - exactly, insteed of the login.

Since many weeks I am searching for the solution, how to do...

/etc/login.defs, /etc/inittab, getty, login, ...

But nothing...

Can anyone tell me, how I can do it ?

How can I disable the screenblanker without using 'setterm -blank
0' because this works only, if I have had minimum one login after
startup.

I like to controll the traffic on my ppp-box from startup directly.

Thanks in advance
Michelle