Re: Sendmail & Virtual user table.

As far as I know, theres no way around this. By the way sendmail (and any
other MTA as well), anything that is listed in 'local-host-names' is
treated as a domain that will be accepted for any valid user.

The only way I can think of is mapping every user email to each user, not
with a catchall. They are evil. :)

--
Brad Lay (brad@coombabah.net)

/EARTH is 98% full. Please delete anybody you can!