Re: Consolidating user databases

I would say what you need is an ldap directory. The only thing I'm not
sure on is if ldap and exchange work together (I'm sure they would).
It definetly works with Samba and samba can do the domain login stuff as a
side product.

Debian package:
slapd - OpenLDAP server (slapd).
http://www.openldap.org/

Hope this helps..

--
Brad Lay (brad@coombabah.net)

/EARTH is 98% full. Please delete anybody you can!