Re: IDE Hard Drive maintenance

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 02:31:33PM +1100, Lauchlin Wilkinson wrote:
> I was wondering what most people on the list did when it came to keeping
> tabs on the health of IDE hard drives?  I have a server in  a remote
Apart from that you should install sensors to monitor your systems
temperature, logcheck to let it mail you any anomalies and the usual
bigbrother/netsaint/mon to watch services.

bye,

-christian-

--
Christian Hammers    WESTEND GmbH - Aachen und Dueren     Tel 0241/701333-0
ch@westend.com     Internet & Security for Professionals    Fax 0241/911879