Re: Hidden Interfaces kernel patch (LVS)

Is the noarp patch in the stable archive then?  I haven't been able to find
it.  I was hoping to build it completely with software from the archive.  It
seems odd that the ipvs patch is there, but the noarp patch which is pretty
much required to use ipvs isn't.

Todd