XFS filesystem quota seen as root but not user

I have a minor problem with XFS file-system quotas.

Filesystem quotas are working, but I can not view the quota as a regular user.
However, I can view the quota info as root.

myserver:~$ quota -v -F xfs

Disk quotas for user anut2 (uid 4878):
Filesystem  blocks   quota   limit   grace   files
/dev/sdc5       0       0       0               0       0

root@myserver:~$ quota -v -F xfs -u anut2

Disk quotas for user anut2 (uid 4878):
Filesystem  blocks   quota   limit   grace   files
/dev/sdc5     380   20000   30000              56

Is appears that I have some type of permissions problem.

With ext3 there is a file for the quota called aquota.user or quota.user.
However, I do not think there is one for XFS. Does XFS create a file
somewhere on the file-system where the permissions can be modified ?

Currently, I am using the 2.4.18 Linux Kernel. With the
Debian Stable xfs Kernel patch.

ii  kernel-patch-x 1.0.2+20020304 XFS Filesystem support for Linux
2.4.14, 2.4

Ted Knab
Chester, MD 21619