Exim using a modified RCPT TO: with lmtp

Hi all,

I have a woody mailserver with exim3 and cyrus21 here.

Now because this imap server is for many domains it uses not just
the local_part but the whole email address for mailbox/usernames.

So a mail to foo@domain1.org has to be delivered to a mailbox called
"foo@domain1.org" because there might be a user foo@domain2.net, too

My current transport config for that (which works) is:

local_delivery_cyrus_domain:
  driver = pipe
  command = "/usr/sbin/cyrdeliver ${local_part}\\\\@${domain}"
  return_path_add
  return_output
  prefix = ""
  suffix = ""
  user = cyrus

so in the command parameter the domain is added to the local_part
before delivering the mail to cyrus.

But I want to get rid of the pipe transport and use
"driver = lmtp" instead because of better error handling and performance.

A "normal" transport is like that then:

local_delivery_cyrus:
  driver = lmtp
  command = "/usr/sbin/cyrdeliver -l"
  user = cyrus

This works nice if mailboxes == local_part because only "foo" will
be used as mailbox name...

Now my question: Has anyone an idea how to make exim or cyrus to use
the whole email address instead?

I tried something like that, but that didn't work:

local_delivery_cyrus_domain_lmtp:
  driver = lmtp

  # rewrite address so that localpart is the whole address
  headers_rewrite = ${local_part}@${domain} ${local_part}\\\\@${domain}@${domain}

  command = "/usr/sbin/cyrdeliver -l"
  user = cyrus

And