DSL-Router (Server)

Hallo,

I am in creation of a Cybercenter in Strasbourg and the Material
is around 90% complet. Two Debian/portslave-Servers wit each 32
Lines (one server with ISDN/V90 and one with 33600) are running
already. OK, I am missinf the third Server (Cyclades PC400-modem
with 60 Channels).

Now I have a biger problem:

I have bought in Summer 2000 four 3Com DSL-Router 812 (server/
client) and ten DSL-Router 612 (client = modem/router).

Unfortunately has 3Com stoped the Production for the 812 and in
the Internet I have found nothing.

I need additional DSL-Router which can work in Server-Modus.
So I need minimum 8 Channels.

Can anyone Help me with it ?

It is not bad, if I find 19" Unites with 8 to 32 Channels of
256/1024 kBit.

Note:	My ADSL-Server at home works like the heaven (with
	ciston-radius) So I like to get some 3Com ADSL 812

Thanks
Michelle

--
Registered Linux-User #280138 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.

--
Haeufig gestellte Fragen und Antworten (FAQ):
http://www.de.debian.org/debian-user-german-FAQ/

Zum AUSTRAGEN schicken Sie eine Mail an debian-user-german-request@lists.debian.org