Re: command logging

A couple ideas spring to mind.  The first and easiest to implement is
process accounting.  It can be turned on within the kernel, BSD Process
Accounting under General Setup.  The drawback there is that you don't get
command line arguments.

Another option would be the logging that comes with something like the
GrSecurity kernel patch.  http://www.grsecurity.net/  If you're going to
be allowing shell access you'll probably want something like grsec
anyway, among other things.

Hope that helps.

Steve