postfix pcre support (for pcre based message rejection)

I need pcre map support so I can reject possible trojan/worm/virus messages.

I'm intending to use "Postix Anti-Virus/-Worm/-Trojan Header & Body Checks"
from http://jimsun.linxnet.com/postfix_contrib.html.

One problem, postconf -m does not show it has support for pcre maps.  How
can I get pcre to work with postfix?  I have postfix-pcre installed.

uppercase=bad)
||/ Name                                   Version
Description

pn  amavis-postfix                         <none>
(no description available)
ii  postfix                                1.1.11-0.woody3
A high-performance mail transport agent
pn  postfix-dev                            <none>
(no description available)
pn  postfix-doc                            <none>
(no description available)
ii  postfix-ldap                           1.1.11-0.woody3
LDAP map support for Postfix
ii  postfix-mysql                          1.1.11-0.woody3
MYSQL map support for Postfix
ii  postfix-pcre                           1.1.11-0.woody3
PCRE map support for Postfix
pn  postfix-snap                           <none>
(no description available)
pn  postfix-snap-dev                       <none>
(no description available)
pn  postfix-snap-doc                       <none>
(no description available)
pn  postfix-snap-ldap                      <none>
(no description available)
pn  postfix-snap-mysql                     <none>
(no description available)
pn  postfix-snap-pcre                      <none>
(no description available)
un  postfix-snap-tls                       <none>
(no description available)
ii  postfix-tls                            1.1.11+tls0.7.15-0.woody1
TLS and SASL support for Postfix
pn  webmin-postfix                         <none>
(no description available)

Thanks.