Re: domain tracking

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 02:34:49PM -0400,
 Theodore Knab <tjk@annapolislinux.org> wrote
 a message of 74 lines which said:

> I wonder if anyone could refer me to a domain tracker ?
> http://easternshoreheritage.org

Do note also that the domain tracker have to respect some rules and
not, for instance, trashing the registry servers with one request per
second. For .org, the whois output says:

You agree that [...] under no circumstances will you use this data to:
[...] (b) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that
send queries or data to the systems of Registry Operator or any
ICANN-Accredited Registrar, except as reasonably necessary to register
domain names or modify existing registrations.