Re: Postfix+amavis+spamassassin mail header problem.

> As you can see, a '>' is added to the From header. Though later in the
> mail, the 'real' From: header is correct. I have no idea what could be
> causing this. Maybe someone has an idea where to look?

The amavis-ng package had a very similar problem that was fixed. See the patch that was submitted with bug #206480.

HTH.

R.M. Evers wrote:

Hi,

I've got a mailserver running with the following setup:

Debian/stable
Postfix/stable
Spamassassin/unstable
Amavisd-new+clamav-daemon/unstable
Procmail/stable

Somehow, the first From header of all the mails gets messed up. An
example:

From bounce-debian-isp=debian=hbh-it.nl@lists.debian.org Tue Oct 7 11:
48:46 2003

As you can see, a '>' is added to the From header. Though later in the
mail, the 'real' From: header is correct. I have no idea what could be
causing this. Maybe someone has an idea where to look?

Why is this first From header added in the first place? One would be
enough..

Regards,