Clothing & Donation

Hi, here's what i would like to know: I ordered T-Shirts showing TUX and linux
logos on a web site recently, and i'm proud to show i use and endorse Linux and
Free software philosophy, but i'd like to find a place where i can order
clothes like that and help GNU/Linux/Free software community at the same time
(where a part of the amount paid for the product would go as a donation). Is
there somebody aware of anything like that out there ?

Thanks for answering my question even if it's not really what the list is
focused on ;-)