Re: CGI and Virtual Hosts

> Can I ask, how many Virtual Hosts are you handling on one computer? I think
> it can't be very efective (see my previous mail).

We're doing about 50 virtual hosts that are very lightly used.

> This solution is nice, but it's using PerChild module - I think.

As far as I know we are not using anything called PerChild module --just
straight suexec which is called to execute each cgi script.

> I don't see any SuexecUserGroup directive :o)

   User $directory
   Group $directory

We're also using mod_macro and mod_include

in /etc/httpd.conf there is a line like:

	include /etc/apache/sites.txt

In the /etc/sites.txt: there are lines like:

	Use Site eldermental    eldermentalhealth.org

--The include lines are after the macro definitions.

#####