Re: Web administration Apache - Virtual domains

Hi Matias,
I'd suggest you have a look at mod_sqlinclude from where you can proceed
to build your own frontend (php+mysql).

I'm currently working on something that's supposed to be a frontend to
apache, exim, spamassassin and proftpd. It's still immature and far from
finished but I could send you the sources (It's basicly php, some bash
scripts a some pieces of C) to have a closer look at it.

I'm very busy at the moment but I'm going to setup a anon-cvs server and
package the whole thing as a debian package - someday ;)

"Matias G. Lambert ( OSInet )" <matiaslambert@osinet.com.ar> wrote on Tue, 9 Sep 2003 12:10:18 -0300:
> Hi,  I'm looking for an apache virtual domain web admin tool.
> Does anyone know a open source solution for that?
> And anyone know complete solution for a ISP? ( vpopmail, apache, proftp,
> tinydns )

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards
Dominik Schulz