From: "Ahtonín Karásek" <mr.phobos@atlas.cz>
To: <debian-isp@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2003 8:39 PM
Subject: ProFTPd behind firewall

Hi,
I want to use $SUBJECT but I don't know, how to force ProFTP to use in pasive mode particular ports.
I wrote to proftpd.conf line:

PassivePorts                    2000 2200

But ProFTP seem not to read this :) It's not possible to build firewall without this feature :(
Is there anybody knows, where the problem can be?

Many thanks :))