Re: Servers with X.

Hi,

I must also need some minimal X packages on the Host machine as currently the 'xhost' binary is
not even there.
I'm just searching around now. I see there is and 'xbase-client' but no 'xbase-server' packages.

I must have to install X-something on the host/server box so I can at least use 'xhost'.

I set this machine up more than 18 months ago with as minimal a set up as I could at that time.
Just a base install with C compilers so I could compile PostgreSQL no X stuff whatsoever.

Thanks.
Kind regards
Rudi.

Thomas Lamy wrote: