Re: Question about system accounts in LDAP.

I am not an expert.  In fact, all my attempts at LDAP have been
frusterated by authentication issues, but here is my take.

The goal for LDAP authentication is to have consistent user accounts
across a network of machines.  System accounts do not need to roam like
user accounts in this scenario.