Re: spammers using my domain as their "reply-to:"

On Sat, Aug 02, 2003 at 09:15:31AM +0000, Ralph J.Mayer wrote:
> > 1) What can I do to minimize traffic to my site?
>
> Well, if its possible, erase the mx-records for this domain.

I definitely can't do that, it's my company's domain :-)

I use exim, I did turn on "receiver_verify" which at least keeps the bogus
mails from any delivery attempts, spam checks, etc.  Of course, ultimately
it provides a mechanism for someone to brute force deduce real email
recipients in our domain.  But searching for "cliftonlabs.com" in google
would be far easier anyways.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Take care,
     Dale