Apache log analyzer

It seems that there are many analyzers out there and most of them do a
good job, but there doesn't appear to be any that do a good job without
bugging too much (either due to packaging or the application itself)

Does anyone know if there exists a good analyzer that can be simply
installed and applied. So far i've checked the following:

analog
  The only one that doesn't have packaging or application bugs, but then
  again, it lacks behind on features.

webalizer
  It works, but somehow it appears to ignore my ignore clauses and fails
  to properly create indexes (this might be due to me, or something
  else)

awstats
  It does the best job of these three, it collects just about every bit
  of data that i can think of (and more) but the way it's packaged makes
  it unusable on a default debian installation (you need to either
  compromise on security or tweak apache configuration files)

What i'm basicly looking for is awstats on steroids, hassle free and
good looking log analyzer. I know i'm asking a lot, but this is what
most people want (thus, i want it too ;)

Any ideas where to go, or should i just pick up the axe and start
hacking.

Regards, Sami

--
			  -< Sami Haahtinen >-
      -[ Notify immediately if you do not receive this message ]-