motherboard and raid controller

Need to build a server that will handle a large database and a single,
high volume web site. I figure a hardware RAID-5 would be good.

Any suggestions on motherboard, scsi raid controller and drives? I like
AMD and generally use their processors. One of my tech's is wanting me to
go with Serial ATA RAID controller, but I have distrusted any non-SCSI for
a long time. Is it time to change my opinion on that?

Rod

--
Whenever one person is found adequate to the discharge of a duty by
close application thereto, it is worse execute by two persons and