Re: Server hacked - next...?

>> I'm sure he meant /dev/kmem

Yes I meant /dev/kmem, sorry for that one :)

>Ok, I have that file. Can anyone point me in the direction of something
>I can do to make it more difficult to exploit this.

There are several projects that try to make Linux a secure operating system, I have not tested them too much, but I this kind of things can help secure your system. But you have to be advised that administering a system with LIDS it's a pain in the a**, you just cant do pretty nothing with the LIDS activated.

http://www.lids.org/

Mario.