Re: exim + courier-IMAP + MySQL

>Any help would be very welcome - also if the suggestion is to have a
>completely different setup. What I need is virtual users, webmail, and
>pop access. And mySQL seemed the easiest, as I work a lot with mySQL, so
>I know how to handle it.

I use a similar configuration as yours, concretely Qmail + Vpopmail (virtual users) + Courier IMAP and MySQL autenthification, I you need help regarding that configuration I could help.

As you have sayd you still dont have exim installed and thats maybe why you cannot access Maildirs, because maybe there are no maildirs to access?.

Perhaps if you could start your Courier Imap with strace, you could know what files or directories it is trying to open.

Mario.