closing exims open relay - something to do with the percent hack

Hi,

I just did an open relay test on one of my servers and to my surprise
found that it in an open relay. In particular, it accepts emails to the
form of

someone%somewhereelse.com@here.com

where here.com is a local domain within exim.

I have tried setting

percent_hack_domains=""

but that has not helped. I have also tried adding the line

no_relay_match_host_or_sender

as recommended in the docs but I dont actually know what it doesn.

Any help in resolving this appreciated.

Shri

Shri Shrikumar       U R Byte Solutions           Tel:   0845 644 4745
I.T. Consultant	     Edinburgh, Scotland          Mob:   0773 980 3499
                     Web: www.urbyte.com          Email: shri@urbyte.com