Crypting filesystem...

Hello,

for some years (under SLINK) I have used a Module which use DES for
crypting a filesystem. Now I have a new need to crypt a filesystem.

After searching I have found several ways to Do it, but I do not
know what to use.

Some people have suggest cryptoapi-core-source and cryptoloop-source.

Do you have some suggestions ???

I am using WOODY release 1 with Linux 2.4.19.

What about performance ? Some of my systems must run on a P200 MMX
because the clients (not rich countriey) have no money to spend more...

Does the cryption work with disk iImages (loop device) made with dd
from ZIP-Disks and cdroms ??

Thanks
Michelle