Re: Slightly OT: They're forcing me to install Red Hat

On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 01:36:40PM +1200, Jones, Steven wrote:
> Sap is moving to mysql, so I cant see any advantage in using SAP.

I think that's an over-simplified view of the situation.  The press
release was vague, but my understanding is that SAP is providing
technology and funding to MySQL.  So when they begin telling folks to
move to MySQL it'll be less like today's MySQL and more like SAPDB.

Jeremy
<Jeremy@Zawodny.com>  |  http://jeremy.zawodny.com/