Re: Apache proxying illegitimate requests

Craig Sanders dijo:
> (*) which is a pretty stupid capability, anyway.  squid is a much
> better tool for that job.

I regularly use both, each for it's own purpose.
Outgoing web connections use squid. Incoming web requests may need a
proxy.pass directive if I want to access certain resources and not make
the machine visible from the outside.  Axis webcam in my home lan was
set up like this for a while :-)

Of course, there's always more than one way to do it.

--
          I would rather starve than lose your acceptance
 .''`.    My eyes will always show my empty soul