Re: HELP Need to setup bandwidth shaping box ...Got tough boss.

Just saw this box demo'ed in action and it is really slick... the price
listed is list price, and I hear you can get them for ~1900 -- This box
is a dedicated bandwidth control box and runs an embedded OS that seems
to be VERY stable..

http://www.ydi.com/products/bcu.php