Re: VPN gateway

	Did you already check out documentation at the following URL?

http://www.freeswan.org/freeswan_trees/freeswan-1.99/doc/interop.html#microsoft

	I've got several FreeS/WAN 1.99 gateways with Windows 2K or XP clients
but I don't use the built-in IPSec for 2K or XP but rather use SSH Sentinel for
all Microsoft clients... But this URL might be able to point you to some help...

	Regards,
	Jeremy